Sunday, June 20, 2010

Frozen Yoguz



Hmm.. It has been a long time since i last posted about nosh..
Here you go, presentin this nice coolin yogurt :))
They go by weight to charge you..
Thus, if you're gonna eat alot, it will cost you a lot :P
Hehe.. I'm havin a bit of lost of my memories..
Cox i don't remb what what the flavours..
I knew there's choc, original and vanilla too i think..
hahaha!! personally, i don't really like the choco..
the other two were great :))
What's more come, cerals and other toppings!!
They have got all sorts and diff kinds of texture and flavours to suit your desires :P
Rainbow sprinkles, nuts, m&m, raisins and even dried fruits!!
Aren't they pamperin you with so many choices.. :))
I had this in Pasir Ris, I wonder if there's any other outlet nearby the central..
Oh, it is located very close to the MRT, level one, right beside the entrance.. :))
Do try it okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)