Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sentosa on 28 February

LASTpart of my trip to sentosa.
I went to Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon.

Mei's lunch, Cheese Hot Dog set at S$7.90, comes with a drink too.

MYylunch, Black pepper Chix Burger set at S$7.90, comes with a drink too.

Our tickets!! Worthed that S$22.90, for our smiles and memories! :D

Mei got me something! Something which i enjoy collecting :)



Got this coz we went to the Underwater World and mei wanted me to get this.

Wanted this only at first :D

Mei was so far away from the Japanese Giant Spider crab, coz she's afraid.

I wondered how did i smile with that spider crab~ :P

I was drooling when i see this, looked like Hokkaido crab. FOOD!

This tells us how spider-looking they are :D

I'm bullying the Chambered nautilus.

Coconut crab

Can you spot THREE Decorator crabs?

Close up of a Decorator crab

Garden eels~

EEEEE, Giant Pacific Octopus.

Close up of Giant Pacific Octopus

Giant Pacific Octopus

Harlequin shrimp

Leafy seadragon

Leafy seadragon

Leafy seadragon

Touch Pool!

She's feeding them!

YEAH! i managed to touched sting ray, fishes and starfish! :P

Dragon Moray Eel

Seahorse

Afraid to be sweep away by the current, gonna hug the weed!

Ghost Pipe













Thunder crab

Give you my 'twist', BYE bye! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)