Friday, October 2, 2009

Hang Out with the crazies







My besties, jy and carrot..
One of them not around, having itp..
Ke lian wor.. soon will be jy, follow by me.. :(
hehehe, the first time we ever went out after grad,
just the three of us.. wahaha~
FINALLY..
Had loads of fun, teasing each other..
Went to Bugis, Ion, Far East and the last stop,
Plaza sing.. hehehe... kinda walked whole day,
All of us got something for ourselves!!
Isn't it great?
I have gotten myself a sweat and ear rings!
Of course the popular tako!! Specially to let carrot to try too!! :)
Great food are meant to share with your good friends~ :D
Anyway, pardon those unglam photos!!
hehehe... they are quite un-natural due to my slow phone...
But it's okay, we had FUN!! :) :)
Gonna meet up very soon again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)