Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jellyfish, Shooting Star

Kurage, Nagareboshi - Ai Otsuka

Distant and so far away
Just like every night
The desire to see you but being unable to It floats around in my conscious
I wonder if such thoughts are unrealistic
Even under this starry night sky
Are you having the same thoughts
And thinking of me too?

If I come across that sailing jellyfish star
Your name and the thought of you drifts to mind
Even though, there are (little) things about you I may not like
It doesn't change the fact That I like you so much
I wonder if the act of calling out your name (to the sailing jellyfish star) Is to be in love

Even trying to forget you, I find myself wanting you more
Is thinking of you and I together so wrong?
After all, the two of us can't be together
Being unable to find that sailing jellyfish star
It's as if I'd forget the words you spoke to me
If I have the strength to believe in (this) one thing
Then it may not be so painful to stay in love with you
If I come across that sailing jellyfish star
Your name and the thought of you drifts to mind
Even though, there are (little) things (about you) I may not like
It doesn't change the fact That I love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)