Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nadome Cantabile Finale




Do you love music?
Classic music..
If you do, this is the season 3 of Nadome Cantabile..
I had reviewed the first 2 seasons already..
I'm so glad when i heard there is a 3rd one!!
I just watched the 3rd episode,
it has been drawin my attention to it,
Nodame is trying hard in school to catch up with her
boyfren, Chiaki, a conductor, performin in France..
Giving you a bit of spoiler,
i was wth-ing when Chiaki actually ditched her gf,
first solo in san marlo.. and went to his vienlle-sensei's reshersal..
ARRGH.. if my beloved ones promised to attend my performance,
and didn't come coz of such things, i'm so gonna be very upset!!
bleah~

Anyway, i just felt it's a very lovely muscial anime to enjoy..
:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)