Thursday, August 6, 2009

School Bell rings

Hey peeps!!
How's everything going?
Great for you?

Awww...
I had a terrible 8 days of MC...
the first 3 days were hell lot of a torture.
was constantly having fever for 3 days,
the highest i had hit was 39.6 degrees...
that's my record for having fever,
thank God for healing me...

the rest of the days were backaches
and more aches, sore throat and cough...
just imagine how terrible it can be when my
criticial exams are coming at the end of this month!!
plus i had missed tests and need prepare
lots of re tests and more tests!
this is CRAZY!!! due to all the muggin!!!

but i'm good now! STRONGER!!! wahahha~
*hug hugs* to my heavenly Father!!
without you Lord, i don't think i had survived...
on Saturday, i almost went to A&E at SGH.
i knew i couldn't stand the fever anymore,
my mind was weak, all i felt was God's presence.
i had PULLED through.... Thank you Father!

thank you for all the prayers from my dearest church! :D
thank you sisters, knew you cared and you girls meant alot!! :D

BACK to battle for the final and final EXAMS!!
anyway, doctor said most likely it's H1N1...
whatever it shall be now... i'm great!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)