Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nightmare - Lost in Blue






Another emo song by
Nightmare, Jrock band.
This song is called Lost in Blue.
One of my favourites for now... :P
i shall see how long it will last :P


English translation by KSsince1987

"This doesn't lead to anything"
Fainted by the voice of the sun, I laughed at the end of the world

If you turn around, past times has been out
Even you love that person, but you can't remember anything

"Would you like to go out, you wouldn't. would you like to go out?"
So painful, can't make it go away
"Could it changes someday? Could it? Could it be?
That summer I struggle

That day the sun light your voice in the world's end

"Would you like to go out, you wouldn't. would you like to go out?"
So painful, can't make it go away
"What's wrong? Enough! Thank you and goodbye."

That is in one summer

Do you think of me? It's useless. It might be so hard to laugh.

Reborn,

Again I'm being reborn

I laugh the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)