Thursday, February 19, 2009

Japanese Food Court, Ishi Mura, 石村

Here's the enterance, pai seh never take properly.
Sort of blocking the way.

Isn't it nice?
Looked so different from normal food court.

Another shot of the stalls.

The interior design looked jap,
how i wish the atomsphere could be better. :P

I ate Bento [Ricebox].
It's like economical rice stall.
Mine was one meat, one seafood, one vegetable and one other [chiwamushi].
Costs me S$6.70, and an additional of Miso soup at a dollar.
Chiwamushi tasted weird to me, erm there's egg yet not totally steam egg.
Weird dish to me, i just can't describe it. LOL
My rice is Onigiri [rice ball].
One of them is with black sasame seeds,
seaweeds and fish skin flakes.
Delicious! At first, i was thinking what if it sucks?!
It is good for a food court onigiri! :D
I love to have it with shoyu [soy sauce].
I got my shoyu upon request,
laji BEST, jap shoyu! :P
Japanese fish cake,
doesn't really make a different to me. [My vegetable]
It was difficult to eat off from the stick.
Had a hard time, biting at first.
It will taste a lot better if it is cooked on the spot.
Black pepper squid,
not too bad, how i wish they didn't give me the legs.
Prefer to eat the body instead.
Finally my japanese curry chix!
Soft carrots and potatos!
It's about the standard of a average jap curry chix. :)
My mei, ordered teriyaki chix don from another stall.
DELICIOUS!
Only at S$4.90.
I didn't wanna order this coz i'm so sick of teriyaki chix.
But it tastes good! :P *drooling*

Check it out at
Yishun, NORTHPOINT shopping centre, level three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)