Monday, February 9, 2009

Nosh




Macarons!!!!
Raining down from Bakerzin's roof top~
Another 4 new flavours i had tried,
Sakura [in pink], japanese yazu [in yellow], orange [in orange].
Pai seh, forgot the green one's flavour. hehe.
I love the orange macaron, not too sweet and the taste is well blended.
Sakura seriously will give me diabetes, a rating of 5 for it's sweetness.
Japanese yazu has a taste of lemon, however it's a very complicated taste.
Sort of like that kind of taste :)
The green is nice too, another taste i can't taste it out!
Gonna give my tastebuds somem training! :P
The orange is the best for friend and myself out of the fours.
Overall rating is 3.5 sumptuous :)
Remarks:
Buy a PRE-PACK of sixs at FIVE bucks!! :) Another additional promotion for my readers to know!! :D
Locations: Jurong Point, Millenia Walk, Vivo City, Suntec City, Northpoint, Paragon, United Square, UE Square, Takashiamaya food hall.

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog is going to be called the blog of desert. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH!! I love DESSERTS!!! TEA breaks are the best moments of the day! :P

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate it if you can write something :)