Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nosh



Bakerzin is treating me with Macarons!
A complimentary of 6-piece set,
specially for a member like me!
There are 16 different flavours available,
i only managed to try 6.
I had tried macarons before last year,
when i ordered a mothers' day cake.
The cake is accompanied with a complimentary.
Shared my macarons with a few of my classmates and friends.
Commented that they were great! :)
I was eating those in Doc. Sim class,
ignoring her, while i eat.
While i was floating to the heaven,
She called me to answer the types of EM.
Damn, i gonna reboot my mind to answer.
Haha, SEM and TEM!
Then there i go,
enjoying my treats!
There are coffee, chocolate, nuts
and others. Haha too happily enjoying,
didn't go taste their flavours.
But i didn't manage to try all my 6 macarons.
Price tag labelled S$1.50 EACH.

Rated 4.5 sumptuous!!
Remarks:
Macarons are SWEET! A must try for sweet tooth!
They are tasty enough to make you paused your time!
Macarons are a traditional French pastry. They are sandwich-like pastries made with two thin cookies and a cream or ganache between the cookies. They are made of egg whites, icing sugar and almond powder and sugar.


Locations: Jurong Point, Millenia Walk, Vivo City, Suntec City, Northpoint, Paragon, United Square, UE Square, Takashiamaya food hall.
GoodNEWs for my readers!!
Macarons going at A DOLLAR only!
For the month of FEBRUARY!!
A promotion you shouldn't miss at Bakerzin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)