Friday, February 20, 2009

Nosh

Valentine is around the corner, the cow had their eyes replaced with hearts :P
Double Cookie Euphoria
of Ben & Jerry's.
It costs me S$12.50 and
an addional of a dollar for extra WHIPPED CREAM. :P
My flavours are Cookie Cheesecake and Vanilla again. :)
A standard flavour for me. :D
Cheesecake isn't too bad, but still prefer lemon sorbet.
Oh god, the cookies are damn SWEET.

Gonna get diabetes again. *touch wood*
My toppings are rainbow sprinkles and m&ms plus hot fudge.
Initiately, i ordered for caramel.
But never mind, i'm in good mood.
Just fine with hot fudge too.
The hot fudge is very sweet and thick~
Oh my, i'm getting overly sweet this time round.

Ratd 4.0 sumptuous!
Remarks:
Prefered my waffle instead, it's too sweet.
Maybe it will taste better with caramel! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate it if you can write something :)